Ash Vs The Two Towers 3/4 Ash Vs The Two Towers 3/4

I've never read/ seen LOTR, but this is one of the funniest things I've ever seen. Make more!!!

ShoBizNewsyNews #33 ShoBizNewsyNews #33

um....

Has anyone mentioned that he ripped off the "thumb up it's ass" joke from South Park? he just changed thumb to finger and ass to anus.

The Ultimate Orgy The Ultimate Orgy

wow...

that was certainly disgusting, but very well presented. Congrats, you get 10/10

Pokémon, the climax Pokémon, the climax

Muck, you were bad. Go back to HELL!!!

Loved it. Team Rocket finally figures out that they can just fight the people, and skip the pokemon battles. Ash sounded like Michael Jackson. loved how you made fun of the fact that he gives his best pokemon away to random people. Great Flash!

RogerregoRRoger responds:

righto, glad you liked it

H.Potter and the 5 trials H.Potter and the 5 trials

It was okay

I just hated the voices so much! Awful voices! And why did half the characters look hispanic? Like the Dursleys? Well anyway, it was good. I like alot of your flashes. You just have an odd drawing style that's hard on the eyes.

RogerregoRRoger responds:

Voices so bad?
Yeah i know the graphics are hard to get used to, sorry.
Hispanic? WTF?

CB's Harry Potter 3 CB's Harry Potter 3

I like the feeling of wind against my doodle.....

All of your stuff is hilarious. Make more from Harry Potter!

The Superman Movie The Superman Movie

I haven't laughed this much in a while

As ugly as the cat was, he was frick'n awesome. Loved the animation when he shudders in disgust. Keep it up, this shit rocks. 10/10

Star Wars Special Edition Star Wars Special Edition

C-3PO: "You silly goose!"

I loved this very much. Especially those little subtle moments in the standoff between Ben and the stormtrooper. Great flash, don't listen to the assclowns that gave you a zero.

My US of Whateva! My US of Whateva!

loved the dancing smurf

I may be a republican, but i still hate Bush.

2 years of animation 2 years of animation

Nice

except for the guy ass ramming the alien, this was some pretty entertaining stuff.